As the life of a person is something truly unique and precious, our memory of them is personal and unfading. To pay tribute to this unique existence and its memory, we are pleased to offer you the possibility of commissioning a work of great beauty that reflects both your loved one’s particular personality and the mark they left upon you. We at Etternal listen to the wishes of those who seek to honour a loved one so as to translate it faithfully into the language of art.
If you want Etternal to design and create a personal commisioned urn, keepsake, jewel or monument, based on your special and aesthetics needs, please complete the form below and Etternal will contact you.
How to order a personal commissioned
Ordering a Personal Commission is very easy. Just follow these steps:
- 1 - Complete the form below and submit to Etternal -> CLICK HERE
- 2 - In the following days you will receive an email from Etternal, asking for more detailed information about the commision and all your special needs.
- 3 - Depending on the type of commission, Etternal will provide a list of artists and a sample of their work. Upon confirmation of at least one of these artists, Etternal will submit in a short time some detailed proposals (sketches and estimated prices). To this step, there is no commitment of acquiring the commission.
- 4 - Once one of these proposals is modified to meet your needs and approved by you, you will be asked to make a 50 % advanced payment.
- 5 - When the Commission is completely finished, Etternal will submit pictures and detailed information by email. You will be then asked to pay the remaining 50% plus the shipping costs.
* Please note that all kind of information you may provide us, such as sketches, ideas, drawings and specifications of the commission will be of great help to start the process. If you do not have a very clear idea of the commission, Etternal can make several original and exclusive proposals. All orders, prior to any commitment will need a price estimate and a definitive approval by the client.